We are Licensed and Insured!
All of our Inflatables are inspected each year.
- No inflatable should ever be left unattended while children are still playing.
- Absolutely NO food, drinks or candy on any inflatable.
- NO SHOES on inflatable at any time.
- Once the inflatable is staked down it is not to be moved from that location unless moved by MidTnBounce.
- Contracts must be signed and a copy will be given to the Renter.
- Damage to the inflatable may require repair costs that will be paid by Renter.
- Renter is responsible to see that the correct number of children are on the inflatable at any given time.
- THOSE CONSUMING ALCOHOL ARE NOT TO BE ON ANY INFLATABLE AT ANY TIME. ALL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY WILL FALL ON THE RENTER / HOME OWNER / EVENT COORDINATOR.
- IN THE EVENT OF SEVERE WEATHER PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- EXIT ALL CHILDREN AND ADULTS FROM THE INFLATABLE
- IMMEDIATELY TURN OF THE BLOWERS
- ONCE SEVERE WEATHER HAS PASSED, YOU MAY INFLATE AGAIN